Shillong, Sept. 22: In a press release Health department on Tuesday while modifying the previous guidelines/protocols for returnees/entrants to the State for people who wish to enter the State FOR STAY UPTO 3 DAYS are as follows:-
• Any person who wishes to enter the State with a planned duration of stay of 3 days or less will have to register themselves for COVID ID on http://www.meghalayaonline.gov.in/covid/testing.htm
• They shall be required to possess a valid return ticket (Air/Rail). Those intending to travel by road shall mention the vehicle number that they shall return in.
• If they possess a COVID -19 NEGATIVE RTPCR report from a recognised laboratory for which sample collection time is within 72 hours from the time of arrival, they will be exempted from the rapid antigen testing usually done on all entrants.
• They have to avail accommodation only at designated Hotels and Guest House/ government or government agency run guest houses that have been approved by the Government. They have to arrange and book for the same prior to their arrival. They have to keep a note of all the places that have been visited during their Stay.
• They have to restrict their movements and meet as less people as possible following all health advisories.
• They have to download Aarogya Setu App and display the same at the entry points.
• They have to arrange for their own transportation with the same vehicle for their movements during their duration of stay.